Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Toilet Paper


I have several kid’s games that I have made for Bible school in the summertime.  One particular one that the kids like is called “Wipe Out”.  It is a toilet seat (a new one, I must say) mounted on a board.  I have toilet paper rolls taped up for the kids to throw into the toilet seat.  If they get three out of four rolls into the toilet seat, they win a prize.  Last February, a dear friend borrowed the game to use at her PTA event.  She bought a twelve-pack of toilet paper to use for the game, but only used four of the rolls.  She gave me the leftover rolls, which I just began to use yesterday.  Thank you, Stephanie for the toilet paper that you gave to me a full month before either of us knew that the shelves would be empty.  And thank you, dear Lord for your divine provision day by day, even if it is toilet paper.  David said in Psalm 40:5, “Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.”

No comments:

Post a Comment