Thursday, August 1, 2024

Medical Bill or Tract Distribution?

 


I had trouble with my rotator cuff in my shoulder two months ago.  Correction: I AM having trouble with my rotator cuff, but it’s getting better day by day.  So, I had an MRI on my shoulder at Battlefield Imaging.  I paid (begrudgingly) the $150 deductible and got the scan.  But a week later, I got a bill from Battlefield Imaging for $8.96.  My insurance paid some, Battlefield Imaging discounted their cost for the insurance company, and I paid my co-pay.  But with all the figures, there was a little bit left over, which (of course) belonged to me.  Bummer.  So, last week, I wrote out a check for $8.96 and mailed it to Battlefield Imaging.  And as my custom is, I included a tract in the envelope.  As I was stuffing the envelope, I chuckled to myself and thought, “The Lord has someone in the office at Battlefield Imaging that He is working on, and the Lord wants this person to have a tract to read.  So, the Lord just changed my bill around so that I would owe just a little more so that I would send them a tract.”  II Peter 3:9, “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”  So, pray for someone in the office at Battlefield Imaging who received their tract in the mail this week.  Pray that the Holy Spirit would be free to convict their heart.  And while you are praying for them, pray for you and me to be faithful with our tract distribution.  Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment