Monday, December 30, 2013

John 12:44-46



John 12:44-46 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. Jesus came to Mary and Martha and Lazarus’ house for a banquet. Mary Magdalene came with costly perfume and poured it on Jesus. Judas grumbled that the costly perfume should hav been sold because he wanted the money for himself. But Jesus appreciated what Mary had done. Jesus knew that He would soon be executed. He would die for the sins of the world. He was once again reminding everyone that He was from His Father. They were one. If you saw the Son, you saw the Father. If you obeyed the Son, you obeyed the Father. Jesus was come into the world to give us all life – eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment