Monday, December 9, 2013

John 6:37,40



John 6:37,40 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. Jesus wants everyone to be saved. But not everyone will be saved. What a shame. By sending His Son to die on the cross, God the Father has made provision for everyone to be saved. But He has left the choice up to us. If we want to be saved, the Father will save us. He wants us to be in heaven with Him some day. Our verse reminds us that if we come to God the Father and ask to be saved, He will save us. He will not ignore us; He will save us if we but ask. God loves us and wants to take us to heaven to live with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment