Tuesday, December 17, 2013

John 8:12



John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. Light and darkness are opposites. Can you think of some other opposites? Let me ask you which is stronger: light or darkness? Actually darkness is not really anything. Darkness is just the absence of light. Let me explain. When you wake up in the middle of the night, your room is dark, but you can see the little night light burning. You can see things around the room – but not very well. That tiny light overcomes the darkness of the room. And Jesus overcomes the darkness of sin and evil that is in our world. He is the light of the world. He overcomes evil. I am glad that I am on Jesus’ side. Aren’t you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment