Sunday, July 3, 2016

I Corinthinas 7:27



I Corinthians 7:27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. God calls us to live the life that He wants us to live. God is the one who decides if we will be married or not. God decides if we will be born in America or Sudan. God decides if we will be born in Tennessee or Montana. God decides if we are born to good Christian parents or unbelievers. And it is God Who puts desires into our lives. I am glad that Nick and Christine Papastavro had a little girl years ago. I am glad that they trusted Jesus as their Savior and taught their little girl the Bible so that she would trust Jesus as her Savior. She grew up and attended the same Christian college as me! God gave me my dear wife, Kathy, and I am glad. If you are married, thank the Lord. If you are single, thank the Lord. If you are ... well just thank the Lord!

1 comment: