Thursday, February 8, 2018

James 5:16



James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Our verse speaks about community. We need to have a church family so that we can have someone to pray for us. And, we need to have a church family so that we can pray for someone. It is good to know someone who has more needs than we do. We realize how blessed that we are. I have a paraplegic friend. David can’t move his legs. So when my knees hurt or my feet are sore, I don’t complain. David can’t even feel his legs to move them. I am blessed and I am blessed to pray for David. Do you know of someone less fortunate than you? Will you pray for them? Remember, they are probably praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment