Saturday, April 10, 2021

Breath Mints

 


I heard some good advice many years ago: if you are ever offered a breath mint, take it.  The person offering the breath mint may know something that you don’t.  Hey, I always try to carry Lifesavers mints in my right coat pocket.  The left pocket is for the trash/wrappers.  I like to drink coffee and often have “coffee breath”, which is not quite as bad as morning breath, but not quite as good as “Lifesaver breath”.  But onion breath, and garlic breath, and curry breath and … well, you understand.  Hey, have you ever noticed that some people need a breath mint for their heart?  They may have evil lurking in their heart that may come out of their mouth.  Hey, do YOU need a breath mint for your heart?  Refer to my first statement above and take my suggestion.  Jesus said in Luke 6:45, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”  Take my advice and take your “Heart Lifesavers mint”.  Freshen your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment