Friday, May 12, 2023

Bibles for the World


 

Two weeks ago, the Ladies’ Sunday school class collected money for Bibles for Iran.  Voice of the Martyrs has a contact who can smuggle the Bibles into Iran.  The ladies collected $170 for 17 Bibles.  Now they are praying for the courier and for those who will receive God’s wonderful Words of Life!  Over the years, with the help of many friends, I have bought and transported truckloads of Scriptures.  We have shipped and distributed thousands of Romanian New Testaments and John/Romans Scripture portions.  I have handed out New Testaments in Ukrainian, Russian and shipped New Testaments to Albania, Serbia, and Croatia.  I have left my personal Bibles (in English) for pastors to use in Cameroon, Mexico, and Venezuela.  I enjoy printing Scriptures at home.  It is exciting to see blank sheets of paper fed into my little inkjet printer and come out the other side with the words of eternal life printed on them!  The picture that you see is the book of John in Swahili that I printed here on my computer and printer!  We have refugees attending our church from Burundi.  The good Lord said in Isaiah 55:10&11, “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”  God will prosper His Word as it goes out.  Yes, He will!

No comments:

Post a Comment