Thursday, April 25, 2024

A.I.

 


A.I. (artificial intelligence) is popping up everywhere.  I always forget, but I can ask Alexa anything.  I can ask her to play a favorite song or ask her what the weather is going to be tomorrow.  My son was searching for his TV remote at his house, frustrated that he couldn’t find it.  So he said out loud, “Alexa, where is my remote?”  Alexia answered, “Have you looked between the couch cushions?”  John paused a moment, slid his hand between the couch cushions and … there it was!  How did Alexa know where the remote was?!  Well actually, she didn’t.  She was programed by someone who had lost his remote before and knew where it probably was.  Hey, God is like that programmer, except infinitely wiser.  Does God know everything?  Yes, He does.  Does God know what is coming our way tomorrow?  Of course, He does.  So, doesn’t it make sense to put our trust in Someone Who knows the future?  Of course, it does!  Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, said it best in Proverbs 3:5 &6, “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”  Don’t put your trust in A.I.; put your trust in God, and you’ll never be sorry that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment