Tuesday, April 30, 2024

My Decision

 

Right or wrong, I stopped and waited for the oncoming car to clear before I turned left.  Pushy man would just have to wait.  My thinking: if I pulled in front of the oncoming car, the accident would be my fault.  If Pushy man rear-ended me, the accident would be his fault.  Hey, all of this decision making happened in a split second.  Instincts have to kick in.  Often in life, we must make quick decisions.  We must think ahead and be prepared for what life brings to us.  It’s good mental exercise to think, “What would I do in this situation?” so that when that situation happens, the decision is easily made.  What if a friend offers you a bottle of beer?  What if the opposite sex gets too friendly?  What if you witness a robbery?  What if a car accident results in a near death?  I Peter 3:15, “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:”  Hey, be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment