Wednesday, April 24, 2024

DNA

 


One molecule of human DNA is about three billion nucleotides long.  Rather huge!  I haven’t counted them myself for two reasons: first, they are too small to see, and second, I haven’t the time to do it.  So, I’ll take the expert’s word on it.  The DNA coils up to duplicate itself and can be seen as the chromosomes during this cell division, but normally, the DNA molecule, if stretched out would be about six feet long!  We get half of our DNA from our father (sperm) and half from our mother (ovum).  David said in Psalm 139:14, “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”  What a thrilling statement, because God has three billion choices to use as He is putting you together in that first unique cell that forms you!  The dear Lord’s choices are truly “marvelous” and He makes no mistakes in making you!  Bask in the Lord’s goodness today and use your day for your Creator’s glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment