Saturday, August 19, 2017

Deuteronomy 8:18



Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. I have heard someone say, “I am a self-made man. Everything I have I got with my own two hands. To which I think, Whose air are you breathing? Whose water are you drinking? Whose sunshine are you enjoying? Can you make your heart beat one more time? How did you survive on your own until you were five years old? No, we need our loving heavenly Father. God is the One Who gives us the ability to get wealth and gain. Only rude people do not recognize that they need God. Wise people realize that God is great and God is good. He is, isn’t He?

No comments:

Post a Comment