Tuesday, August 1, 2017

II Timothy 1:12



II Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. Paul loved Jesus Christ and suffered at the hands of angry unbelievers because of his faith. They accused Paul of disrespecting the emperor by pushing his new religion of Jesus of Nazareth. And they were right! Jesus Christ meant everything to Paul! Paul said that Jesus was able to keep him safe until the day that he was called up to glory. So what do you think? Is Jesus able to keep you and to take you safely all the way to heaven? Is Jesus worth all of the misunderstanding that you will face? Are you ashamed of Jesus or are you proud of Jesus? I think I’ll stand with Paul. Jesus is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment