Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 and 2022


Well, 2021 is “in the books,” and I am not sad to see it go.  Oh, I have enjoyed a few of its days, but have endured more than I enjoyed.  It is interesting that I cannot change anything about 2021 because it is now history.  I can learn from its errors and do better in 2022, but I cannot change anything about 2021.  Paul said in Philippians 3:13&14, “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”  2022 is bright with all of its opportunities.  But it should be all about Jesus!  We must “press on”.  We must push forward.  The mistakes of 2021 are behind us, and the opportunities of 2022 are before us.  Let’s do this … with God’s help!

No comments:

Post a Comment