Monday, January 31, 2022

Junior High Miracle


I taught junior high for fourteen years, and just read again one of Jesus’ miracles that so reminded me of a middle school boy.  What junior high boy doesn’t spit?!  And to mix their spit with dirt!  And to then put the spit/dirt mixture onto a blind man’s eyes … Jesus was so middle school performing that miracle!  (Not to be disrespectful.)  Hey, Jesus speaks right to us, right where we are!  John 9:6&7, “When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.”  But unlike us, Jesus had the divine power to make the blind man to see!  What a tremendous miracle!  Hey, I am glad that my Jesus is in the miracle performing business!  I know Jesus is because He changed my life on April 17, 1956.  And He can change your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment