Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Almost White

 


My granddaughter misplaced one of her white socks at our house when she visited two months ago.  So, when I found it, I put it into the white clothes hamper so that I would wash it and it would be clean when I returned it.  But at her home, the other sock was an orphan, and it was soon thrown away (There’s no room in drawers for single socks).  So, now I have a single white sock, only it’s not quite white … it’s more of a dingy grey.  So, because I am OCD, I have been washing, bleaching, and oxycleaning this orphan sock every time that I wash white clothes trying to get it white.  Only, I can’t seem to get it white.  It has nylon and spandex in the fabric which holds the stains.  Hey, I’m so glad that the dear Lord doesn’t have the same problem with my sin stains!  The Lord has supernatural cleaning abilities to remove my sin-stain!  God said in Isaiah 1:18, “… though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”  Praise the Lord for his cleansing blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment