Saturday, October 28, 2017

I Kings 7:51



I Kings 7:51 So was ended all the work that king Solomon made for the house of the LORD. And Solomon brought in the things which David his father had dedicated; even the silver, and the gold, and the vessels, did he put among the treasures of the house of the LORD. I’m sure Solomon watched his father, David as David collected the stuff for the Temple. I’m sure David told his son that he was collecting all of those gold and silver vessels for God’s house. And I’m sure that David told Solomon that Solomon would build the Temple for both of them. So when Solomon began to bring the gold and silver vessels into the finished Temple, I’m sure that Solomon remembered those days with his father, King David. And when you get older and have children, remember these days. Go to geraldwhitely@blogspot.com and read devotions to your children just like your mother and father did for you. Remember how God has blessed you, and He will bless your children too!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Granddad, for our devotions that you wrote every day. We love you.

    ReplyDelete