Sunday, May 31, 2020

Guarantee


I know the reason that Walmart sells two-year guarantee batteries and three-year guarantee batteries.  It’s because some folk want a better-quality battery.  But the question is how does Walmart know that a battery will last two years or three years?  I simply don’t know.  But they do.  I bought a two-year battery for my truck and it quit on me at two years and two weeks.  Oh yes it did!  But the manager at Walmart was a nice guy and he honored the two-year guarantee.  Hey, wouldn’t it be nice to have a lifetime guarantee battery?  Well, yeah!  Hey, there are very few lifetime guarantees, and your eternal life is one of them.  If you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ, He will do what He said he would do.  He will take you all the way to heaven.  It’s like taking an airplane trip.  I don’t want to get MOST of the way to Europe on a plane; I want to get ALL the way to Europe.  Jesus doesn’t take us MOST of the way to heaven; He takes us ALL the way to heaven.  Jesus said in John 10:27&28, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish …”  Jesus has given us a life-time guarantee, not just a two-year guarantee.  If you do what Jesus says, He will take you all the way to heaven.  And you can count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment