Thursday, September 15, 2022

God Is Good


The state of Georgia is not nice to me.  Let me explain.  I must renew my car and truck license plates on my birthday, and my house taxes are due on December 20.  So, for my birthday, the state of Georgia charges me money and for Christmas, the state of Georgia charges me money once again.  I think that someone in the statehouse in Atlanta needs to make some changes.  Hey, I’m glad that the dear Lord is much nicer to me than the state of Georgia.  David said in Psalm 84:11, “For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”  Unlike the state of Georgia, God gives wonderful things to me!  Jeremiah said in his book of Lamentations 3:22&23, “It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”  Thank you, Lord for your goodness to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment