Sunday, September 18, 2022

Witness


My mother-in-law was a very outspoken Christian witness.  Someone told her, “You are too confrontational.  You are going to drive them away from God.”  She responded, “They are already on their way to hell.  How can I drive them away?!”  She was right.  Ezekiel had clear words in the book that bears his name.  God said in Ezekiel 33:8&9, “When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.”  The Lord was so clear in this Scripture.  It is our responsibility to warn the wicked.  It is their responsibility to repent.  Hey, are you warning people of their impending danger?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment