Monday, October 9, 2023

Glass Door

 


My wife needs to be at dialysis about 5:20 am so that she can get in quickly so that she can get out quickly.  And when we arrive, we wait in the waiting room (clever name) for her tech to come and get her when he’s ready.  And my wife is one of four or five other clients waiting.  So, we try to look through the two-way-mirrored sliding glass doors into the clinic area to see if our tech is the next one coming to the door to call her name.  I can see shadowy figures moving about, but I can never make out exactly who is the one who is moving behind the mirrored door.  I look for Jeff (my wife’s tech), but I am never sure.  Because of HIPA laws, the door is mirrored to prevent me from seeing into the clinic.  It reminds me of I Corinthians 13:12, “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”  I have never seen Jesus Christ, but I have seen the wonderful work that He does in my life.  But someday not very distant from now, I will gaze into His face and see Him.  Now, I see Jesus vaguely, but someday, I will see my Him crystal clear.  And I can’t wait to see Him!  Hey, how about you?  Are you longing to see Jesus Christ?  No?  Well, message me and let’s talk, because you need to reevaluate your life.  Yes, you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment