Sunday, September 18, 2016

Mark 9:36,37



Mark 9:36,37 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them, Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. Jesus loved little children. And Jesus wanted everyone, including His disciples, to know that He loved little children. Children are trusting and children are ready to believe on Jesus. So if someone received little children, Jesus was happy. And if Jesus was happy, His Father in heaven was happy. So, beginning with children, the kingdom of God would be honored if children would be honored. Hey! You are a “children”! And I am glad that you are listening to the Words of Jesus! And our verses for today say that this is a good thing! Young people hearing about Jesus is a good thing. Jesus Himself said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment