Monday, January 20, 2020

Chicken Nugget Mishap


My dear wife and I stopped at the East Ridge Chick fil-A for lunch.  She got a kids’ meal and I got a 12 count nugget meal.  She was full after just three of her nuggets, and she suggested that I trade her one of my small nuggets for her last large nugget.  Sounded like a good deal to me.  So, I forked up the smallest nugget that I had left, and she forked up her last one.  But then we had conundrum.  We were sitting in the car; I was holding my nugget box with my left hand and the forked small nugget in my right hand.  She was holding her nugget box with her left hand, and her forked up large nugget with her right hand.  We both chuckled.  I suggested that she put her fork between my two middle fingers and then she could take my fork.  Good idea.  Or so I thought.  She put her fork between my two middle fingers and took my fork out of my thumb and first finger.  But as she took my fork, she brushed against her nugget and it fell of the fork onto the floor.  Of course, the exchange had already been made; she had my small nugget.  So, she shrugged her shoulders and put my small nugget into her mouth as I held my empty fork.  Not such a good deal anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment