Thursday, January 23, 2020

God Knows


Two years ago, the retail store that my son worked for was bought out by a bigger retailer.  The new owners restructured their management staff, and my son lost his job.  After going through a couple of other jobs, my son was offered a position at his church, which was a perfect fit.  He has been right where the Lord wanted him to be.  God knows what He is doing.  And this past Monday, that former retail store, Cabela’s, was padlocked and closed.  Further proof that God knows what He is doing.  My son would have been out of a job anyway but now he works in a church.  King David got it right when he said of the Lord in Psalm 139:5 “Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.”  The good Lord goes before us and He goes behind us - He absolutely takes care of His own.  How comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment