Friday, November 27, 2020

Bargain

 


I like bargains, don’t you?  So, yesterday I went into Tractor Supply (my toy store) and found that they were discontinuing my favorite jeans.  Bummer.  But because they were being discontinued, the prices were slashed.  Cha-ching!  I found two pair that were my waist, but two inches too long.  No problem; I can cut them off.  They were marked down from $24.99 to $14.99 WITH an extra 25% off the ticketed price!  Now, that’s what I call a bargain!  But I have an even better bargain than that!  God gives us eternal life for free!  Jesus Christ has already paid for it.  All we have to do is accept His free gift.  But wait, that’s not all.  Then God gives us the Holy Spirit to motivate, empower, and direct us.  Again, for free!  And when we get to heaven, God will give us a reward for doing what He empowered us to do!  We get everything for free PLUS He gives us a reward in heaven!  Now that’s a bargain!  I Corinthians 15:57, “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment