Monday, November 2, 2020

Nutricious Crickets

 


I picked up my grandson from school, and he had a lizard in a water bottle that he had caught at recess.  Of course, we had to stop at the thrift store to get a second-hand aquarium.  It was only $12.99.  And then we needed a food and water dishes, which Bennett said were only 66¢.  Turned out to be $.99 each.  I went by Petco and bought meal worms for $5.99 for a box of 50.  But “Liz” as Bennett called the lizard, didn’t like meal worms.  So I bought medium crickets for $5.99 for 36.  But the label caught my eye.  The crickets were labeled as “nutritious”.  I will have to take their word that the crickets are nutritious, because I’m not going to try them.  Hey, it’s all in your point of view.  I think a bologna sandwich is nutritious, but Liz thinks that crickets are nutritious.  Solomon said in Proverbs 21:2, “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.”  Hey, we all think that we are right, but God’s way IS the right way.  Are you going God’s way?  I hope so.  I think lunch meat is good food, but lizards think that crickets are good food.  But neither of us like meal worms.  What do you think?  Do you like meal worms?

No comments:

Post a Comment