Saturday, October 22, 2022

Point of View


 

My wife and I went by Chick fil-A Wednesday to pick up some chicken mini’s.  Well, actually, I went by, and my wife rode with me in the car.  I came out with my goodies and got into the car and remarked to my wife, “Brother George and his wife were in there again today.  That guy is always at Chick fil-A.”  My wife rolled her eyes and quipped, “I wonder what he’s thinking every time he sees you in Chick fil-A?”  Touché, Kathy, touché.  Often, we see things only through our eyes.  But reality is not actually what we think, reality is halfway between what we think and what others think.  May I give you a bit of advice?  When you have a harsh thought today, take a moment and think.  Hold your tongue a moment for a reality check.  Like David in 139:23&24 said, “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”  Don’t be too quick to judge, like I was.  Stop and think … and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment