Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Truth


I am tired of political correctness.  I spend so much time thinking of words that I’m not supposed to use and words that I should now use that I can’t think of what I want to say.  So, I’m over it.  I’m too old to care.  I’ll just tell you the truth because I’m too old not to.  Hey, Jesus tells you the truth because He loves you too much not to.  Jesus doesn’t sugar-coat His words.  In the Bible, Jesus calls you out because you are a sinner, but He loved you so much that He paid the price to save you from your sin!  Jesus said in John 14:6, “… I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”  Jesus is truth!  Hey, if you want truth, ask me.  But if you want truth and hope, ask Jesus.  He loves you and wants you to be part of His forever family.  If all of this is new to you, message me and I’ll explain it to you … in clear, old-school words.

No comments:

Post a Comment