Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Inside or Out?


 

OK, so, I’m having trouble keeping up with women’s fashions.  I understand the cowl neckline, a high-low hemline, the raglan sleeve, but I just don’t get the frayed holes in the jeans.  Really?!  But the one that I have more trouble with is the exposed seam style.  Why would a woman want her clothes appear to be inside out?!  My dear wife has two such tops.  And when I get them out of the dryer, I can’t tell if I should turn them or not.  Thank goodness for the white fabric tag near bottom of the inside.  But only one top has a tag.  The other one only has a printed tag on the inside back of the collar, but it is fading.  And if it should fade altogether, how would I know the inside or the outside?!  Hey, I may have a question of inside or out with my wife’s top, but there is never a question about God’s love for me.  John described the love of God in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”  I may not be sure of fashion, but I can be sure of God’s love for me, and you can be sure too.  If you aren’t sure, message me right now.  Let’s talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment