Monday, November 7, 2022

Time Change


 

I was excited about the time change Sunday!  The fall time change is the one that I like.  Actually, both the fall time change and the spring time change take me about a week adjust to, but I can live with getting up later in the morning much easier.  This morning, I was excited that the sun was up earlier and I didn’t have to spend so much of my morning in the dark.  But late Sunday afternoon, it seemed like I was robbed of an hour of productive daylight.  Well, I was.  My problem was that I wanted it both ways.  I wanted the daylight to come earlier, but I also wanted the night-time to come later.  Hey, we may be able to arrange Daylight Savings Time, but we have no actual control over the sun.  The sun is controlled by the good Lord because He made it.  David said in Psalm 74:16, “The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.”  We would do well to realize that God made the light and the sun, and He should be in control of each daylight hour that He has given to us.  Hey, why not use your time for your Creator?  It would be a wise use of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment