Saturday, November 19, 2022

Technology


 

My daughter and son-in-law were over tonight along with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, and we were reminiscing.  Someone mentioned when we had only 200 minutes of cell phone usage per month.  Another mentioned texting using a flip phone scrolling through numbers and letters.  I still have an old pager in my garage, and we brought up the rotary phone that is still in use at Denton’s Barber Shop in East Ridge.  Wow, have times changed!  But I am glad that God’s wonderful plan to redeem us has not changed at all.  The writer of the book of Hebrews said in Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”  How comforting to know that, in an ever-changing world, Jesus Christ remains constant.  The dear Lord is our Rock.  You can rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment