Sunday, November 13, 2022

Repurposed

 


Last year at Christmas, I made ladder-back chairs for several nieces, nephews, and friends.  I made them out of old pallets and repurposed the oak, poplar, and maple slats.  I got a sweet text Friday from a friend who said his son enjoyed playing in “his own special chair”.  I was reminded of the wonderful grace of our Lord Who repurposed my life.  God took a shy little boy from West Virginia and used him to share the Gospel with people on three continents.  How good God is!  Paul said in I Timothy 1:12, “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry.”  I can share in Paul’s thankfulness.  Hey, has the dear Lord blessed you and put you into the ministry?  He wants to.  He wants to use you to share with others the wonderful good news of salvation.  Get a handful of Gospel tracts and give them to others.  You’ll be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment