Friday, March 17, 2023

Priorities

 

Thursday, I planned to work on the church sign, but I found out that a dear friend’s husband was in the hospital, so my plans changed.  My wife always said, “People are more important than things.”  She is right, and the sign can wait.  Let me ask you some questions:  Did Jesus mow his grass?  Did Jesus wash his car?  Did Jesus work in his garage?  Did Jesus work on His sign?  Actually, Jesus didn’t have any of those distractions.  Oh, they aren’t bad, it’s just that sometimes, they aren’t the best.  Like today.  Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”  Jesus did teach His disciples.  Jesus did preach to the people.  Jesus did attend to the blind, the hungry, and the sick (although not in the hospital).  Remember, WWJD.

No comments:

Post a Comment