Friday, March 3, 2023

Problemsolver

 


I have a Logitech wireless mouse that I have had for years, and it has been a durable, reliable product.  I have used it so long that it has worn off the surface of my desk (which speaks as much about the poor quality of the desk as it does about the durability of the mouse).  I pack up the mouse in my computer bag to take to church on Sundays, and last Sunday I noticed a lot of crud on the four gliding pads on the bottom of the mouse.  So, I turned the mouse over and rubbed the pads on my tee shirt to clean them.  But when I glanced at my computer screen, I had accidentally selected twenty files while moving the mouse and was just a moment away from deleting them!  I carefully put the mouse down and cleared my selection.  Whew!  That was close!  Hey, have you ever made a careless mistake?  Have you inadvertently thrown an important paper in the trash?  Have you carelessly deleted an e-mail?  Or recklessly sent the wrong e-mail to the wrong person?  If you have a problem, Jesus can fix it.  Peter said in I Peter 5:7, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”  I am so glad that Jesus can solve all of the problems that I get into.  And He can solve all of your problems too!  Yes He can!

No comments:

Post a Comment