Saturday, July 8, 2023

Falling Apart or Falling into Place?

 


Hey, I got his new tee shirt, which would be my favorite if it weren’t black (black is soooo hot in the summer).  But it will be my favorite tee shirt this fall and winter.  I don’t need to comment; I just need to quote the Good Book: II Timothy3:1-4, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.”  If this doesn’t describe our nation today, what does?!  But, don’t be discouraged with the terrible things happening in America; be encouraged!  The King is coming, and very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment