Sunday, July 9, 2023

Protein?


My wife and I laughed at ourselves the other day.  She asked if her animal crackers would qualify as protein.  Good try, Kathy.  Then later, I asked if my Swedish fish were filled with beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids?  Good try, Gerald.  I know those examples are funny, but often I lie to myself about the condition of my spiritual heart too.  I like to think that I am spiritually right with God, but is that really the case?  Or am I just fooling myself?  Hey, how is your relationship with the dear Lord?  Are you really close to the Lord, or is your relationship with Him only “animal crackers and Swedish fish”… only fake?  Solomon said in Proverbs 28:13, “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”  Think about it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLwSxrs_mUA

No comments:

Post a Comment