Sunday, July 16, 2023

Mini Health Screening

 


I like to donate blood when I can at Blood Assurance in Ft. Oglethorpe.  When I go in, they give me a mini health screening: blood pressure, pulse rate, and hemoglobin count.  It lets me know what’s going on inside.  But did you know that it’s a good idea to have a spiritual mini screening too?  Hey, let’s have one right now!  How many tracts did you hand out this week? That’s the gospel check-up, Mark 16:15.  How many days did you read your Bible this week?  Reading your Bible is God speaking to you, Psalm 119:105.  How many days did you take time to pray to the Lord above?  That’s the prayer test, Ephesians 6:18.  Did you attend church when the doors were opened?  That’s the fellowship test, Hebrews 10:25.  So, how was your spiritual screening?  Did you pass the tests?  Or do you need to see the Great Physician?  Mark 2:17, “When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment