Saturday, July 22, 2023

Five-Star Review

 


When I get an item from Amazon, it isn’t very long before I get an e-mail requesting a review.  The seller asks, “Is there anything that we can do better?”  Hint, hint: give me a five-star rating.  Often, I am asked to review an item even before I have even had time to use it!  As I rate my purchases from zero to five stars, I think, if the dear Lord had to evaluate me, would he rate me as five stars?  Or would he rate me at four or three or two stars?  When the Lord gets me in His divine order, is He satisfied with what He gets?  Probably not.  But, with the Lord’s help, I can do better.  Jesus has given His life for me.  Shouldn’t I give Him my best in return?  So, with the Lord’s help, I am going to do better at my satisfaction rating.  I am going to work on my spiritual customer service and give God his money’s worth.  Deuteronomy 31:6, “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”  Hey, how about you?  Where do you stand with your Maker?  How many stars would God give you?  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment