Saturday, January 20, 2024

Chinese Church

 


In December of 2015, I spoke at Greater Grace Christian high school in Budapest, Hungary.  Hungarian Parents wanted their children to learn English, so Greater Grace took the opportunity to evangelize using English as their platform.  Bilingual Hungarian teachers taught English to elementary children, with English only in middle and high school.  I spoke four times to different upper classes on Biblical Creationism.  Grahm King, a teacher from England, was my contact at the school.  Later, he invited me to speak at his Chinese mission church on Wednesday evening.  There are hundreds of Chinese nationals who work in the “bag district” in Budapest making knock-off ladies’ handbags.  I spoke in English, Brother Grahm translated into Hungarian, and a Chinese brother translated from Hungarian into Chinese!  Within just a few minutes, we were comfortable with the system, and I felt right at home with my Chinese brothers and sisters in Christ!  Jesus said in John 13:35, “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”  Whether you are American, British, Hungarian, or Chinese, if you are a Christian, you have a kindred spirit!  You have the same Father, and you are brothers and sisters in Christ.  Hey, show some Christian love to someone today.  They will be blessed … and so will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment