Wednesday, January 3, 2024

High Efficiency

 


We have one of those high efficiency washing machines, but it doesn’t have an agitator.  It uses a swirling action of tub, water, and clothes to clean the clothes.  But after the cycle is finished and the clothes are spun out, the arms and legs of the clothes are hopelessly entangled.  They are so twisted from that swirling action that it is hard to pull them out of the washer to put into the dryer.  Often my life seems that way too: all tangled up.  But God knows what He is doing and what ultimate purpose He is up to.  Paul said in Romans 8:28, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”  Although it may seem tangled to me, the Lord is working His will in the tangled mess that I call my life.  Never doubt it; God is in control.  I can trust my heavenly Father to work out everything for my best and for His glory, and you can trust your heavenly Father too.  Yes, you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment