Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Extra Feature

 


My wife and I like to keep the house cold at night (68°).  We think it makes for better sleeping.  A cool room and cozy blankets make for good night’s sleep.  So, I have taken to wearing long-sleeved tee shirts so that my arms will stay warm.  And I have this long-sleeved tee shirt that is a spoof on Star Wars.  Instead of saying May the Force be with you, it reads, May the Lord be with you.  Sort of clever, I think.  But last night after I turned off the lights, I realized for the first time that the words glowed in the dark.  A neat feature.  I have had this tee shirt for two years and never knew that it glowed in the dark!  Hey, there are many features of my relationship with Jesus Christ that I have never realized either.  And there are even more things that I will experience in the future that I cannot even imagine are true!  Paul said in I Corinthians 2:9, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”  I can’t even imagine what I will experience in heaven!  Hey, have you been born into God’s forever family?  If you have been, you have a fantastic future ahead of you!  If you haven’t been born into God’s forever family, now would be a great time to make that decision.  Message me and let’s chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment