Thursday, May 5, 2022

Reclaimed


I just finished a bowl-turning project. It turned out well (pun intended). We had an old tree on our church field that I cut down, and this wood came from an old dead limb up in the top of the tree that came down when I cut it. An old part of a dead tree destined for firewood got a new life in my driveway. Instead of being burned, it was turned and became a bowl sitting in a prominent place on our dining room table. Hey, can I share another great reclamation story? Because of my sin, I was destined for destruction in eternal fire. But April 17, 1956, I put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ and He made me a part of His forever family! He gave me a new life and a new purpose! Paul said in I Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” Have you been reclaimed by the dear Lord? He wants to make you a new vessel, ready to be used by Him. Let Him into your heart today. You’ll be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment