Sunday, May 29, 2022

Unremember


Have you ever seen something that you wish that you could unsee?  Have you ever heard something that you wish you had never heard?  I have; and I hate it!  Filthy pictures and dirty jokes are burned into my memory, and I can’t get them out!  Satan is clever and he uses my memory to his advantage.  And in my weakest moments, the devil plays back the recording of wicked sights and vulgar jokes that are stored in my memory.  So how do I fight this attack?  Years ago, I learned the “not” symbol.  You know, the circle with a slash in it.  So, when I want to unremember a picture that Satan throws up at me, I use a red circle with a big red slash over the picture.  The devil may keep a wicked memory alive, but I spread the Blood of Jesus Christ over it all!  Paul said in I Corinthians 10:13, “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”  Satan is powerful, but God is all powerful!  My memory is still there, but God is in control of my memory!  Hey, is God is in control of you?  He will be, if you let Him into your heart.  Send me a message and we can chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment