Sunday, May 22, 2022

Spiritual DNA


DNA is a molecule in the nucleus of each of our cells, and it is the molecule of heredity.  It is amazing that each of my 6 trillion cells has an exact copy of that same molecule.  But where did my original DNA molecule come from?  Well, I got half of it from my mother and half of it from my father.  And they in turn, got half from their mothers and half from their fathers.  And so on and so forth all the way back to Adam.  But in John chapter 3, Jesus told Nicodemus that he needed to “be born again”.  And each of us need to be born again.  We need to be born spiritually into God’s family.  Jesus said in John 3:3, “… Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”  So, where do you get your DNA … your heredity?  You got your sin nature from your grandfather, Adam.  But the question is, “Have you gotten your spiritual, new-life DNA from God?”  Have you been born into God’s forever family?  Jesus went on to say in verses 6 & 7, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”  Hey, have you been born again?  If not, Message me and we can talk.  Today could be the day that you get your new molecule of spiritual DNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment