Saturday, June 17, 2023

Not at Home

 

Well, we just got back from a trip to Springfield, TN so I didn’t post anything this morning.  My wife said I shouldn’t put anything on facebook about going out of town because thieves would know that we weren’t at home and might clean us out.  First, we don’t have that much stuff to clean out.  If a thief were to break into our house, he would say, “Oh, rats!  Someone has already cleaned this house out!”  And second. my wife doesn’t think too highly of my facebook friends.  Hey, I trust all of you.  As a matter of fact, I have a key to the basement door hidden … well, maybe I don’t trust ALL of you, I just trust you.  Micah 7:5 says, “Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.”  Wow!  Micah said not to trust in a friend, not to trust in a guide, and not even to trust in a wife.  So, who can I trust in?  I’m glad you asked!  Micah went on to say in Micah 7:7, “Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.”  People will let me down, but the dear Lord will NEVER let me down.  Even close friends and loving family members will fail me, but God will NEVER fail me!  And God will never fail you.  And I’m putting that on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment