Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Comfort

 

Have you ever forgotten something?  But have you ever forgotten something really important?  The older that I get, the more scatterbrained that I become.  I think it’s because I just have too much on my mind … my mind is going in too many different directions at once.  Often I become fearful about the things that I forget.  Sometimes I try to remember what I should remember but I can’t remember.  Sound confusing?  Hey, if your memory is slipping, take heart!  The dear Lord is right there to be a comfort to you.  Paul said in II Corinthians 1:3, “Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort.”  Isn’t it comforting to know that the dear Lord is the God of all comfort?!  He knows everything and He cares for you!  And if you forget everything, just remember, God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment