Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tiny Thing; Big Problem

 


Yesterday, my wife couldn’t get the TV remote to work.  I looked at it, tried it, and I couldn’t get it to work either.  So I replaced the four AA batteries.  But it still wouldn’t work.  And then, after a closer look at the TV, I discovered a new Christmas decoration that someone had put on the TV stand was exactly in front of the tiny electronic sensor for the TV.  And when I moved the little decoration over an inch, the TV remote worked fine.  Hey, have you ever had a tiny little bit of sin blocking your fellowship with the dear Lord?  It could have been a problem in your life that kept cropping up.  It could have been anger or pride or jealousy.  Just something little, like that tiny Christmas decoration.  Hey, remove the sin and restore the fellowship with the dear Lord!  You’ll be glad that you did!  Habakkuk 3:18, “Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment