Friday, December 16, 2016

Ecclesiastes 10:12



Ecclesiastes 10:12 The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. Our verse for today speaks of wise men and fools. So what does our verse say makes the difference between a wise man or a fool? It is what you say. The words that you say reveal if you are a wise person or a fool. Help me finish these statements: if I say foolish things, I am a ____. If I say wise things, I am a ___. Our words reveal what is in our heart and mind. So, before you speak, think. Evaluate your words before you say them. Finally, help me finish these statements: If I think before I speak, I am ____. If I just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind, I am a ____. Think! Be wise; don’t be a fool. Guard what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment