Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ecclesiastes 5:12



Ecclesiastes 5:12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep. I like to work. I like to get sweaty and dirty doing physical labor. And after I have built something or dug a ditch, or fixed my truck, I like to go inside and take a shower and clean up. And after I get all clean, then I get a big glass of sweet tea and sit down on the couch and relax. I am tired, but I am satisfied. And then after I have rested a little, I go to bed, and I go right to sleep because I have worked hard and I am worn out. God knows how to put me to sleep. He knows that I need work so that I can rest. So how about you? Has God given you things to do? Yes, He has! Get your school work done. Get a shower. Then go to bed and sleep well because God has given you rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment